Marketing & PR: Strategies, Plans, Tactics, and Inspiration
This two-part workshop will provide a good introduction; it will also serve as a refresher for experienced entrepreneurs who want to take their marketing and PR plans to the next level. Instructors Ken Stram and David Perry will lead lively discussion with plenty of tips and tricks to supercharge your marketing and PR plan.
Reinventing Marketing: Ken Stram
• A new way to think about marketing
• How to choose the right tactics for your target market
• How to integrate all your marketing tactics
• How to plan, evaluate, and monitor your marketing efforts.
PR Basics: David Perry
• Understanding the media
• Building & fostering relationships with reporters
• How social media has transformed the media
• Four principles for success
Sponsor: US Bank
Small Business Conference
Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
1500 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Session 3, 2:45 - 4:15pm
California Conference Room
All programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. For more information, contact email@example.com.